Corporate Social Responsibilities
Why choose Carbon Zero Bags?
Our points of difference begin with our heart felt dedication to ethical & environmentally responsible practices. Our manufacturing facilities & processes, warehouses and offices are committed to the development of products and services that contribute to an ecologically sustainable future. We recognise our responsibilities to workers & the conditions under which our products or services are made or rendered. We ensure the following guidelines are maintained;
- Employment must be freely chosen
- Respect for the right to freedom of association and free collective bargaining
- Child labour must not be used
- Working conditions must be safe & hygienic
- Statutory living wages must be paid
- Working hours must not be excessive
- Discrimination is not allowed
Regular self imposed factory inspections are carried out to ensure social & ethical requirements are maintained in accordance with ETI & BSCI codes.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Carbon Zero Certified
- India Directorate General of Foreign Trade endorsed export house which advocates quality, social, & ethical business compliance.